User avatar

erratik_statik

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Welcome, Storm

    Another day dawns. Halogen hemisphere, polishing the grass-blades until they throw light around like children. You emerge. Dancing across mirrors; skirt shimmering in the breeze and the sunlight. The

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Zero

    4PM and darkness; curtains are closed, the sun has a blind spot, and all the security cameras in the world could not capture this implosion. His back sticks to the ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Well done

    I really liked the imagery you used here, and even though there was no rhyme, the flow was exceptional. Oh, and the way you used your exclamations was brilliant!! Gold ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parallel

    Good morning, darling I hope you are well. Take a breath, inhale the ink-dredging sunrise that creeps over the hilltops and chases the frost back to the lake. Let the ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Silent Helotry

    Chill, Galerius. Lol. I liked this Juniper, the message was good and the imagery was even better :-).. The only thing holding this back was your rather strict adherance to ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled no 1

    Wow. Cleverr. Its almost minimalism, but obviously a bit long. I think that because of this: the poem being so postmodern- alpha-conceptual and all, it is flawed by its length. ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Centrifuge (the poetry contest-edited)

    edited... a different ending :-)

    May 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    Umm a beach at sundown, getting eaten by mosquitoes in the dark, with nothing to lean on but my knee and a pen filled with sand. And with more mosquitoes ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Undercurrent

    I liked it, concise but it worked. Up to the capitalised line it got the message across well, good imagery, word choice. You built up a nice 'vortex effect: being ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Wow Juniper. You never cease to amaze me. I loved the snail, the bee, the window, the dark tree the most. And the dandelion was my absolute favourite, the close ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Southern Fire

    Yeah, love your work old man. Lol. I am terribly sorry for such a useless review, but I honestly cannot find anything to change here: I cannot touch your imagery, ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Who would you be?

    Arrogant f***head (false) with a strut(true lol), bleached blonde hair (false). Acts like he owns the place. lol I get noticed.. for worse more than better in this town. :-)

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Geez. I look like I'm about to eat somebody... Maybe... But still very attractive :-D

    May 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Weight of Suicide

    Just a quick one- I'm afraid I won't be much help. Well... you beat the cliche: as soon as I saw the title I was worried, but you definitely surpassed ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Centrifuge (the poetry contest-edited)

    She wakes. Her eyelids divorced by electronic matchsticks- screaming in paranoia; panic. She stretches and yawns and stretches for the bottle of pills on the dresser. petrol in her car ...

    May 6, 2009


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe