User avatar

erin

  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I have not been on very long but I love this site and everthing that comes with it. :D :wink:

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Those Eyes

    Hey Okay it seems everthing wrong has already been stated so all i can say is that it was really really hard to keep my place in reading it cause ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Being Me

    wow wow wow what more can be said it was really great and I could not find anything wrong with it so great job. :D

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gods: Post Scriptum

    okay that was kinda funny at the begining but It was kinda weired at the same time. I agree with Meep on this. but it was okay I guess.....but it ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The New Kid

    Hey not sure if this even belongs here. Not sure if it makes sense but oh well I just came up with it in study hall today so hope you ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    yes this was very good I loved the way you wrote it so keep it up.

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Three Edged Word

    wow this was very good no it was better than good it was amazing. Why you have to hurt her but this line confused me some i had to read ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Butterflies

    yes this was very good I enjoyed reading it and loved the descriptions and how you used butterflys in it very cute :D keep it up

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    okay, I gues that ok there not dragons but I guess thae are sort of cute in a way only if you look for it that is lol congrats :D ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: no title part of chap. 1

    hey you know what I think of it already and saw that you add some more descritions so that was good. and I really like it so you better keep ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Not sure what it is

    yeah this seems right and I will sign your guestbook so it won't be so empty :D

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    hey this was ok but I really did not get it and I had to read it over and over just to understand it but it was ok.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet 3 - On Love's Frustrations

    hey I really liked this it was very good now for an error i saw Why is't that I should have nothing to fear? this really does not sound right ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    oh yeah go dragons you know it. It just has to be cuz there so so much cooler. :D

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Saying Goodbye

    this was very good it did kinda make me sad but it was very good job well done keep it up.

    Mar 1, 2007


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner