Random avatar

enzoguy15

  • General Articles Re: Money can't buy you happiness...

    It wasn't outstanding but it was pretty good. You made good points and you suppoted them, so good job. You made some punctuation mistakes and somwehre in the middle of ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    That is very odd

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Eyes Decieve Me

    Maybe it would help if you punctuated the questions differently. "Is it that I'm blind, Blind to the world that surrounds me? What makes me so special, Why see what ...

    May 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Looking Down the Barrel

    Looking Down the Barrel. By: Josh G. It was this kind of day that you wish you never got out of bed. Parents used to tell me that this was ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Edge of A Straight Razor

    He fixed his tie, finished his drink, and then proceeded to with the disposal of the body. He left it in an alley, not too so different from where he ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A new book, hopefully

    Hm, nicely written and detailed . I was a little confused at first, but that was quickly cleared up with the flashback thingies (can't think of a better word for ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Needles and Roses - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    I think it was really great. There were only a few problems that I came across. One was punctuation. Somewhere in there after a short sentence, (about 15-20 words long), ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Edward

    Rory, I believe right now, you concentrate on too many ideas, which doesn't let any of them be developed that great. My suggestion is you limit yourself to one or ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: New Book

    Really good start I enjoyed it. But work with the characters a little more. I would like to read more.

    May 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Very nice job kid. The thing is it did not flow all that well. just tweak it a little and it will be great.

    May 16, 2008
  • NovMo Re: Suggested Word Count!

    Like the Saint Razorblade stated it 10,000 every six days. What I do is 10,000 a week. :)

    May 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Monologue

    Please redo you need to reformat

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silent River

    very good!

    May 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Gentle Breeze

    A. G.entle B.reeze By: Joshua G. Dedicated to A.G.B. ‘don’t ever give up hope.’ When I first saw her, time stopped. Nothing else mattered when I was with her. Her ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: School Trip part 2

    Very good.

    May 15, 2008


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love