Random avatar

enzoguy15

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Why?

    After going over my comments I'm beginning to lose all faith in you all. When people comment me and tell me I should do this and that, It makes my ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Me

    THe names cleaver! Hope to read some of your work

    May 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!!!

    Hi, and welcome to YWS, I hope you like to write. ill see ya around

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love; Understated

    WOW! that was a great poem, The others above me have basically fixed your poem so i wont bother with editing. But WOW!

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter one AGB

    Ok I spaced it out some more thanks for the advice!

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mirror Mirror

    Hello! Firstly, I want to make it clear that I don't know much about poetry. I'll try to do my best, though, and I hope it's helpful. Quote: Why my ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars

    Sadly, I agree with King. You did break the rules of the site. The basic needs for story posting are 2 reviews=1 post. Story-wise, this piece is an excellent creative ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: mother!

    Hi socunfused, I need to agree with Vernon on this one. Please use punctuation to make your work more tidy and attractive for the reader and also help you to ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Promises Not Kept (Part One of Three)

    Hey, JFW. ^_^ *glee* This was such an incredible story. I really love the small details that you used--the "hum" of the receptionist's computer really struck me. I loved how ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One of Bloody Canvas

    hester Matheson. I quite like the name. And I like the way you describe him. Nothing stupid and cliche about it. It's also interesting looking at him from another's point ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Foreign Markets: 1x05 "Between a Rock and a Hard Place

    Quote: SUNSHINE Lena, the options were light and sharp or dark and blurred! Good ol' Sunshine... Quote: LUKE I'm not trying your nuts. Haha! Quote: ALEX (CONT'D) We're have a ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars

    Welcome to Young Writers Society. I agree with deafwriter_19 and SuicideKing. But enough with the rule-breaking business. I'll give you a review. I'm kind of a harsh reviewer so don't ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wolf Island Road

    Folk tale: Wolf Island Road. By: Joshua G. Wolf island road. Who would have known? It was a dark silent night all was calm. Not a movement was made. A ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter one AGB

    AGB CHAPTER ONE! By: Josh G. Down through the snowy, winding never-ending tree roads south of Boston lays a small town called Lakeville. It’s a quaint town, usually quiet peaceful and ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A gentle Breeze Chapter one (not edited or proofread)

    A. G.entle B.reeze By: Josh G. Dedicated to A.G.B. ‘don’t ever give up hope.’ When I first saw her, time stopped. Nothing else mattered when I was with her. Her ...

    May 17, 2008


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47