User avatar

ennui

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo.

    Short and to the point. Welcome. Your username wouldn't be derived from the Swedish word "smorgasbord," would it?

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Lost in the spill canvas? How is that so?

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ciao

    What consists of a twit?

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peoples

    Interesting choice of username. O_o

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Cold has entered

    I'll bet you'll make a great critiquer. Hello, I'm Melissa. Nice to meet you. :]

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How-doo

    always find it weird when people write that at the start of their posts... of course I'm new if I'm writing a topic in the welcome forum I always found ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Is it really that small? O_o Maybe it's the feel of my eyes straining, but I just like it. (Though I don't want it to be illegible.. just small.)

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    hm, I agree. usually I like to keep it smaller than normal, but that was really too small. Not really sure how it ended up that way, but I changed ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    thanks for the welcome, everyone! What books do you like to read? Any specific favourites? I will read practically anything, from biographies to fantasy. My most favorite books are the ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Hello, I'm Melissa. I'm pretty terrible at introductions and wasn't going to make one, but then I decided against it. Reading has always been my first love, but recently I've ...

    Jul 18, 2007


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh