User avatar

ennui

  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Playlist

    I listen to a lot of the same music that Inertia and Firestarter described. Here are a few different examples: Andrew Bird The Beatles Cold War Kids The Decemberists Iron ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Lini's Novels and Things

    I've never really thought about writing sci-fi, but your ideas are certainly enough to leave me inspired. The first idea sounds particularly intriguing, and I'm curious enough to set off ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Hate

    I suppose now I'm wondering how to make him seem dynamic, he can't be all hate. Like someone above said, I have to show him being nice, too. I think ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: When writing....

    Short stories are easy for me, though ideas usually come at the most inconvenient of times. If I don't write them down on the nearest source of paper, I'm likely ...

    Jul 24, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver