User avatar

ennui

  • Art & Photography Re: Planet

    That came out really, really nice for your first try. How'd you go about making it? It seems too intricate to be a vexel.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    here is my own: Among the Three Feel free to add me. (:

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    It's not a bad drawing, but the physical coloring is terrible. The shading is all in different directions.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    This book was pretty popular for a while. I read it a year or so ago on my own, and then I had to read it my junior year in ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Anyone interested in animation? Opening scene - photoshop

    Oooh I love the texture of the squirrel's fur. And you like Mario Kart? Excellent. ;)

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    The deviant equivalent of adding is 'watching.' It'll be in the upper-right hand corner, next to the statistics and such. I'm most curious for you to add me, I want ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation

    aw, well that's not fun. :|

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    and I'll be sure to add you back, whence. :) &adam, picture maker? Do you mean creating vexels and things? (That's something I've been meaning to practice on.)

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    Well if it weren't for the photographers, I'd have nothing to manipulate. :p ha, and thanks.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    Any other photo manipulators out there? arranging text is weakness. :/

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] I'm pretty sure Victoire is Bill & Fleur's daughter- it would explain why she's their cousin, and her French name indicates who her parents are as well. However, another ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    Speak was very emotional. It conveyed matters in a very obvious and honest manner. It was brilliant.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    it's a simple book written for simple-minded people. the first one wasn't too bad, but the second was just ridiculous. end of story.

    Jul 18, 2007


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract