User avatar

ennui

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Grandma.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Doctors who will not...

    If Muslims (or anyone for that matter) cannot perform their jobs without religious confliction, then they should choose a different career path. Especially with physicians, religion cannot become an e

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging Tips?

    You can create a blog directly from the site, but I don't think you can host one here. I like to read blogs that are quirky and unique. Aesthetics comes ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?

    The third book would have to be my favorite. Everything just came together at the end with Lupin & Sirius's revelations, Harry having a godfather, Snape's animosity toward Lupin & ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College

    A friend referred fastweb to me, but I was wondering if it was really legitimate. Has anyone actually received a scholarship (via the site) before?

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College

    Assuming that you're from the United States, have you an account at ? It's really useful for searching specific schools and comparing tuition cost, financial aid, specific majors, etc. I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    Poor Kreacher didn't get nearly enough screen time as I would've liked. They could've done a lot more with his character, but instead they just breeze over him. I was ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I was surprised there wasn't a category for indie! I usually listen to bands such as The Unicorns, Bright Eyes, Band of Horses, Andrew Bird, Bloc Party, Shiny Toy Guns, ...

    Jul 24, 2007


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li