User avatar

ennui

  • Lounge, The Re: College

    Assuming that you're from the United States, have you an account at ? It's really useful for searching specific schools and comparing tuition cost, financial aid, specific majors, etc. I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 5

    Poor Kreacher didn't get nearly enough screen time as I would've liked. They could've done a lot more with his character, but instead they just breeze over him. I was ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: When writing....

    Short stories are easy for me, though ideas usually come at the most inconvenient of times. If I don't write them down on the nearest source of paper, I'm likely ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] I'm pretty sure Victoire is Bill & Fleur's daughter- it would explain why she's their cousin, and her French name indicates who her parents are as well. However, another ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: How-doo

    always find it weird when people write that at the start of their posts... of course I'm new if I'm writing a topic in the welcome forum I always found ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I was surprised there wasn't a category for indie! I usually listen to bands such as The Unicorns, Bright Eyes, Band of Horses, Andrew Bird, Bloc Party, Shiny Toy Guns, ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Is it really that small? O_o Maybe it's the feel of my eyes straining, but I just like it. (Though I don't want it to be illegible.. just small.)

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    hm, I agree. usually I like to keep it smaller than normal, but that was really too small. Not really sure how it ended up that way, but I changed ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't Panic

    Basically I have a few anxiety disorders: General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) I suffer from anxiety as well. I'm positive I have GAD, though I haven't been formerly diagonsed. I'm very ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Oil Fields Are Burning (Part 2)

    Sabradan was suddenly a Christ for the Muslims. An atoning sacrifice. What did that make him? The man who had nailed this political Jesus to a cross? Inwardly, Ali shrugged. ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    thanks for the welcome, everyone! What books do you like to read? Any specific favourites? I will read practically anything, from biographies to fantasy. My most favorite books are the ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Hello, I'm Melissa. I'm pretty terrible at introductions and wasn't going to make one, but then I decided against it. Reading has always been my first love, but recently I've ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    Speak was very emotional. It conveyed matters in a very obvious and honest manner. It was brilliant.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    it's a simple book written for simple-minded people. the first one wasn't too bad, but the second was just ridiculous. end of story.

    Jul 18, 2007


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates