-
Re: by x-mas we'll all be dead (lyrics)
Try using spellcheck cuz this is irri-tating.
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Aaron Gilsbie
If you don't expect anyone to know who he is, then why are you asking what everyone thinks his best song is?
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: hi peoples
Interesting choice of username. O_o
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?
The third book would have to be my favorite. Everything just came together at the end with Lupin & Sirius's revelations, Harry having a godfather, Snape's animosity toward Lupin & ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: College
A friend referred fastweb to me, but I was wondering if it was really legitimate. Has anyone actually received a scholarship (via the site) before?
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: the dentist
This piece was based off a writing prompt, and the line required was "I was at the dentist when it happened." So, I can understand if it sounds cliche, ha. ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: The Lake
You've really created some unique lines that I pretty much adore. We hurt for the sting of honest salt. our scraped selves are wrapped in the poultice of the woods ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Revelations
The double spacing and arbitrary line breaks doesn't really do it for me. It's choppy and hard to follow. What's the focus of the poem? Who is "he" and how ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: the dentist
I was at the dentist when it happened. It was all very innocent, really. There I was, lying against the sticky plastic of the examining chair, trying not to sweat ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: ennui's graphics
The deviant equivalent of adding is 'watching.' It'll be in the upper-right hand corner, next to the statistics and such. I'm most curious for you to add me, I want ...
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: The Cold has entered
I'll bet you'll make a great critiquer. Hello, I'm Melissa. Nice to meet you. :]
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: Art: Alternative Interpretation
aw, well that's not fun. :|
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: ennui's graphics
and I'll be sure to add you back, whence. :) &adam, picture maker? Do you mean creating vexels and things? (That's something I've been meaning to practice on.)
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: ennui's graphics
Well if it weren't for the photographers, I'd have nothing to manipulate. :p ha, and thanks.
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: ennui's graphics
Any other photo manipulators out there? arranging text is weakness. :/
Jul 24, 2007
