User avatar

ennui

  • Welcome Mat Re: That One Weird Guy...

    Lost in the spill canvas? How is that so?

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fae (faerie) Princesses (working title)

    I refuse to critique this until you remedy the spacing in your original entry.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Woodstock

    Tonight, I let go of you, take up your shoes, unlace them, make a Cat's Cradle-- the last such delicate world [s]to be[/s] controlled by my fingers. "Make" seems pretty ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Oceania Cross, Chapter two: A Dark Priestess

    A sudden uneasiness began to coarse throughout her body. The urge to make the first move surged its way up her arms. What is the woman doing that seems so ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    It's not a bad drawing, but the physical coloring is terrible. The shading is all in different directions.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    In response to the critique above, one can most definately stalk from a room or chamber. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the mention of archaic style. This ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ferals

    You really just didn't repost an edited piece from the day before, did you?

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ferals

    I'm just going to dissect the first section. One of the first things I noticed was your use of repetition. Mountains, mountains, mountains. Forest, forest, forest. It's boring, uninteresting, and ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Katherine

    gracias. :3

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Katherine

    The council lay before me, garbed in robes of traditional white. The three sat upon their wooden thrones, stiff with resolve and age. Their eyes caught the flickering light of ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ciao

    What consists of a twit?

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    This book was pretty popular for a while. I read it a year or so ago on my own, and then I had to read it my junior year in ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Anyone interested in animation? Opening scene - photoshop

    Oooh I love the texture of the squirrel's fur. And you like Mario Kart? Excellent. ;)

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blogging Tips?

    You can create a blog directly from the site, but I don't think you can host one here. I like to read blogs that are quirky and unique. Aesthetics comes ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled

    Memories spun through my head. I didn’t understand him. I watched a black SUV pull into the driveway; At first I saw Rocco but I had to shake it off ...

    Jul 26, 2007


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos