User avatar

enjeru

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Word From The Not-so-Wise

    sorry....>.> this: Werewolves also have a higher body temperature, about one hundred none degrees, so don’t; expect us to pop up in any hospital-we heal pretty quickly anywise. was supposed ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Word From The Not-so-Wise

    pie-yeah. tha't skinda my problem. it's in first person narrative, and i'm trying to tell it as she would. as my creative writing teacher ut it, i need to show ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Word From The Not-so-Wise

    Okay, before I get ahead of myself, we have to get some things straight: 1) Yes, I am a werewolf. I have a pack. Actually, it’s not mine. But I ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood Moon

    yeah...summy-ish...I'm still in a kinda rough-draft stage. but thanks!! and, yes. werewolves....and vampires....they come soon enough.

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood Moon

    I always love a good run with the pack. How the cool night air whips back my fur as we run along, under the pale, milky luminescence of the moon. ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood Song

    w00t!! goooo Twilight!! Go Edward!!! its very nice...but....(there's always a but...) the line: I tried to hide behind a curtain of hair so I couldn't see its longer than the ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cossack's Ride

    wow...you got me hooked from the first sentence. this might be just something that annoys me, but you tend to start your paragraphs with articles. It kind of dulls it. ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: This World

    Treachery betrays Lies inside That hide Asleep Forever or more Until Someone Reveals the truth It's blind to all who see Right through Lies betrayal treason Truth is gone when ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Music Emotion

    much thanks!! i'll see to it that i'll break it up. i tried it on paper,and it does look better. maybe i was just a afraid of messing it up??

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    Pretty good, except what the others have said. It's a little dry, not much description. But a good first shot. also... “Do I have a gift,” the boy asked with ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Music Emotion

    Music is beauty Above all the rest A loving emotion The best of the best It weaves a new fabric Of sweet harmony Notes embraced tightly Is music to me ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beast Within

    awesome. i like your imagery. and its very interesting how you used 'she' to describe. not many people put a werewolf in the female gender. i ocmmend you. ^_^ *round ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Listen to the Rain

    wow. that's good. i like how it flows. ...although...the line, "which started in the dark to beat" kind of of confuses me. but jsut a little. i like the line ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    The picture could be too big to be an avatar; maybe you could try resizing it in paint? um...i...fixed it?? turns out i was putting the url in the wrong ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ah-ha! I have found you!!!!

    ari- don't ask....its just a weird, intertwined family tree we invented at school...0_0 and, hopefully i'll get around to doing nanowrimo this year. i tried last year, and failed miserably. ...

    Nov 2, 2007


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie