User avatar

enjeru

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon Chapter Three

    I keep to my human form as I walk through the town towards our meeting spot, a clearing just inside the forest with a small stream bed going through it. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Greater Good

    very good potential, but there is one thing: show, don't tell. it's pretty self-explanetory. the MC is telling what happened. Why not put them (or someone else) in the action ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Two

    well, i've never seen blood and chocolate, though i want to, but it's a trait i want my character to have. it'll come into play later in the story. but ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter One

    yeah, well, like i said in chapter two...i'm revising already, so i'll keep all that in mind, including the names. I got Asriel because i just asked a random person ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blackbird

    >.> i reinforce the previous statements. i do like your idea, however. ^_^ but one thing....try and separate your paragraphs....it's just easier to read that way. but, good job!! i ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter One

    too late. already smashed the computer!!! 8) nah, i don't really take these things personally. they help, so i can't. :D but thanks anyway...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    um...I haven't been on here all that long, but thanks to all the people who have been and are helping me on my project (Blood Moon)!!! Let it be known ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Two

    sorry. :oops: i didn't realize i had done that. maybe it was just so infused into me...>.> i do love the book!! i'm still trying to fill out her parent's ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Two

    I walk away form the school as if I had a purpose. When I'm sure no one is looking, I dash into a little inlet of forest that runs right ...

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just To Let You Know

    This is kinda it might not make sense in some parts. it's about my now-ex-boyfriend. ech. i'm sorry it's so long. that's one thing i need help with... _________________________________________________

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: "The Flame Which Lit Up The Soul"

    ah..poetry wars!! it is a nice concept...but like others have said, you might want to work on it a bit. stretch it out some, it's a bit drab. but cool!! ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: What really Happened To Humpety Dumpety?

    yep. pretty good for a fisrt pice. you have some real talent there!! like the others said, you might want to stretch it out a bit, and showing IS a ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance Is Beautiful - Prologue

    wow...i like the description. it seems to go a little fast for me, but that just may be me. i also agree with others' statements. i like your style. good ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue for [nameless]

    *blinks* wow... that was amazing. i love your use of adjectives....extremely original. wow.

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter One

    So, it’s a normal day at school. Meaning, I’m pissed off and David is trying to talk me out of blowing our cover by ripping my teacher to absolute shreds. ...

    Dec 9, 2007


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights