User avatar

enjeru

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Quest, Prologue and Chapter One

    hey there!!! ------PROLOGUE----- At the outskirts of the mountain range was the largest of them all, largest mountain? be a tad bit clearer here... The sunrise fell onto it in ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Symbiotic Relationships

    other words, i want to critique your stories (or poems). so, i get more point/posts/ect., and you get more feedback. see the symbiosis?? yeah.....thought so.... :D :smt041

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: help with myspace

    I need help getting my password. I forgot it, and i don't use the email it sent my password to (and i don't know the password to that, either). does ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 awww, they're kissing!!!! and i like his hair...^_^

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you the Real Riddler too?

    1. dunno... 2. once, then its not 25 anymore!! 3. lunch and dinner 4. one--the guy 5. um...a puddle?? 6. A CLOUD!!! (just a guess...)

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    okey-dokey... I stopped at the foot of the stairs , listening to an impossible conversation [s]upstairs[/s]. comma there, and the second 'upstairs' is just redundant. :) You could use something ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    here's one!!!

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Risen From Ashes: Chapter One

    ok. i will say this one more time. Don't worry. Most of Jaiver's actions will make sense once i post the next chapter up. it will be form his point ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things

    pretty good. I liked it. your character seems a bit sheltered, if you ask me. but i'm guessing that's just part of the story. everyone else caught already what I ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Risen From Ashes: Chapter One

    ok, thanks. that was one of the things i was afriad of. some of the holes in the details should be fleshed out a bit in the next chapter, including ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Risen From Ashes: Chapter One

    The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were the lights. There were dozens of them, softly pulsing in many different colors. I blinked. They remained there. I ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Titlescorer

    Blood Moon: 69% Risen From Ashes: 79.6% coolie. ^_^

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Five

    woo-hoo!! sorry about it being so short. i'm trying to adjust the chapters as i edit, so i'll fix that. >.> but thanks!! ~enjeru

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Moon: Chapter Five

    “Gah!” I jump up. “Don’t sneak up on me like that, Bryson!” He grins sheepishly. “Zach told us you were here. James told me to check up on you,” he ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    Long had our dull forefathers slept supine, A barefoot boy! I mark him at his play -- Come, listen, my friend, Stephen Otter, [um...yeah...]

    Feb 10, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton