User avatar

enjeru

  • Writing Activities Re: Excuses

    teacher: where's your homework? me: I was forced to recyle it by eco-terrorists!!! (inkdragon: GO Chuck Norris!!!)

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    so, why is the sky blue?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ran into the Pearly Gates, and they...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Way it Used to Be (two voices, one soul)

    I loved the way you touched my hair The way you looked into my eyes The way I felt so safe and sound When you held me in your arms ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hollow Lake : Taxi Ride (1)

    Had someone told Johnny [s]that[/s] “[s]Can[/s] Could you please take Sandra Tscarediway to 57 Rosebend Avenue?” was a question to which he should answer no if he valued his peace ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    yep!! Risen from Ashes: Chapter Two

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Risen from Ashes: Chapter Two

    pssst: i recommend you read chapter one before you go on and read this. Trust me, it will make more sense that way!!! ^__^ ________________________~~~~~______________________ I hated pretending. I rea

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Mercy by OneRepublic ^__^

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    ** oops!! i think i posted at the same time as you!!! sorry about that!!! i guess i'll just go now.... fortunately, a large truck carrying a shipload of sunblock ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, it stopped raining, and the sun started shining brightly!! ^__^

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    H- Hinder

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted, but you hate the person who gave it to you i wish he didn't hate my guts

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted, but now you ahve no paper i wish i had a boyfriend, namely my ex.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted, but now you hate people who are kind to you. i wish my ex-boyfriend would stop being a jerk to me.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is what happens to an overactive imagination...

    haha!!! that's soo funny!!! sounds like me, too....>.> *scurries off into a corner*

    Mar 19, 2008


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie