User avatar

endless_secrets

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kiss of Darkness

    This was a great chapter, I can't wait to read some more. I'm sorry i don't have any mistakes to point out to you, although i think i passed over ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A title's in the works!

    I was also a bit put off by the title, and i totally get that some writers can't come up with the title right away, but funny thing is for ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    I really like this chapter, the only things i would like you to add are why she is there, why she shows herself and why she accepts his ride. Also ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love

    Although this was very short I very much enjoyed reading it and only wish it were longer! You are very good with sensatory description, I almost felt like I was ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    WOW! That was a great chapter, very intricate use of description yet again, you have a gift! Keep writing you've got me hooked. I also have a bad feeling, like ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tears of the Dead: Chapter3!

    This was very intriguing and made me want to keep reading, very few easily corrected spelling errors, overall a job well done. I really like how you descibed the change, ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kiss of Darkness- Chapter 2

    Very good story, i just read both chapters and you've got me hooked already! Didn't catch many mistakes but the ones i did you could easily correct with a simple ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    I just read all seven chapters and thought they were all amazing! I woul;d point out mistakes and error but it seems someone has already done this for me. :) ...

    Jul 3, 2008


don't try me bro
— Seirre