User avatar

endless_secrets

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Thanks jules! I'm happy you liked it, i went back and fixed that part where I wrote his name before he said it and i'm working to make his description ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A title's in the works!

    I was also a bit put off by the title, and i totally get that some writers can't come up with the title right away, but funny thing is for ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    This piece as well as all the others in my profile as of December 30-10 have been removed because I haven't been on YWS in years and all have either ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 1

    I really like this chapter, the only things i would like you to add are why she is there, why she shows herself and why she accepts his ride. Also ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love

    Although this was very short I very much enjoyed reading it and only wish it were longer! You are very good with sensatory description, I almost felt like I was ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 8

    WOW! That was a great chapter, very intricate use of description yet again, you have a gift! Keep writing you've got me hooked. I also have a bad feeling, like ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of the Dead: Chapter3!

    This was very intriguing and made me want to keep reading, very few easily corrected spelling errors, overall a job well done. I really like how you descibed the change, ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss of Darkness- Chapter 2

    Very good story, i just read both chapters and you've got me hooked already! Didn't catch many mistakes but the ones i did you could easily correct with a simple ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 7

    I just read all seven chapters and thought they were all amazing! I woul;d point out mistakes and error but it seems someone has already done this for me. :) ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    This piece as well as all the others in my profile as of December 30-10 have been removed because I haven't been on YWS in years and all have either ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My first Novel (unfinished)

    I opened my eyes to a snow covered landscape, hills of snow erupted from it all around us. Their jagged peaks reaching desperately for the sun that would surely destroy ...

    Jun 3, 2008


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller