User avatar

endless_secrets

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    Angel of Death Fantasality eh? I've never heard that one before, i like it! And thank for your great review, if you decide to read more i hope you will ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My brother's actually.

    Sorry i don't have super great review for you, complete with editing, I was just so absorbed in the story that if there were any mistakes i must have missed ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    hey everyone! thanks for all your reviews, i will be posting an edited copy of this within the next few hours and i would love your input when i am ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Also just so everyone knows i will be posting an edited version within the next few hours, no huge changes, just editing, and adding little things here and there. i ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    Just so everyone knows i am posting an edited version of all that i have written within the next few hours, so feel free to comment on it when i ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Firestalker Thanks for the review! I definately need to watch out for the present tense sneaking its way in there... i am going to fix that and add in more ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The goblins stole my title!

    Hey there slammmoth! I said i owed you one and i do, but honestly there weren't any mistakes that i caught other than the slight ones that were already pointed ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Sleeping Valor Thanks again for your great review! I definately agree about her mother not having a big enough or long enough reaction, i am going to fix that. Jules ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Slammoth Once again, thank you for the amazing review *applause* I can already picture it with your tips and ideas, its going to get much better with them! I can't ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Slammoth Thank you so much for agreeing to review this! You did an amazing job, i might add, if you hadn't pointed them out i wouldn't have even noticed the ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    This piece as well as all the others in my profile as of December 30-10 have been removed because I haven't been on YWS in years and all have either ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kiss of Darkness

    This was a great chapter, I can't wait to read some more. I'm sorry i don't have any mistakes to point out to you, although i think i passed over ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    Slammoth: Thanks for your amazing Comment! You just put a huge smile on my face! I also read the part where I described the street and you rae right, i ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed by Author

    To Clograby and SleepingValor thanks for the editing and all the great tips i will try to incorporate them in! Also just so EVERYONE knows, there is prologue, titled Escaping ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    Thanks so much to everyone! I am really happy that you all enjoyed it so much, I do already have the first part of chapter one up and i will ...

    Jul 7, 2008


"Yesterday you said tomorrow, so JUST DO IT."
— Shia Labeouf