User avatar

endless_secrets

  • Romantic Novels Re: Removed by Author

    Hey Lindsey Thanks so much for the review! I will definately fix up those little errors you found and you are completely right about my lack of sensory description. i'll ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Removed by Author

    This piece as well as all the others in my profile as of December 30-10 have been removed because I haven't been on YWS in years and all have either ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Here are a few if you are into fantasy or romance. Twilight series and the Host, Stephenie Meyer Mortal Instruments series, Cassandra Clare Tithe, Ironside and Valiant by Holly Black ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    I write because I love it, I have been writing since i could spell and when I turned twelve I wrote my fist novella, it was about 120 pages, but ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; One

    Great first chapter, i just wish it was longer. You have great use of characterization, and your characters most definately seem real. Great job with the male perspective, i could ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Looking Glass Ch. 5

    Hello I just read all chapters up until this one, and I must say that they are all very origional and I enjoyed them all. I particularily like the names ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Midnight Blue; Preface

    That was very interesting and i think it is fine at the length that it is, prefaces and prologues shouldn't be too long. But anyways, I found little to no ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I am happy to say YES! and I am well on my way with just below 60 000 words! Almost there guys! Its about a girl with the *sight* very ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Heart So White

    Hey there. i really enjoyed this fist bit, it was very descriptive and full of feeling although i also would have like to see some motive for the suiside, but ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 16

    Wow. That was just wow. I loved that chapter and the one before that and the one before that lol. You really are seriously talented. Just a few quick things, ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love- Chapter 5

    hey there! So just a few comments, i love your plot, have since the beginning! You have to watch out for grammer and spelling mistakes and you have to choose ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wind that Carries Me

    I really enjoyed your preface and part of chapter one, I do like your idea of the Elementals as this is an idea i played around with myself :) unlike ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Alexandrite

    I found this first chapter to be very interesting. I am very curious to see what comes of the ring, and a good writer makes you curious. (Yes that was ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poisoned Roses--Chapter 14

    Wow, that was amazing, sorry i haven't criticed in a while, my laptop broke. :( But i just read everything i missed and i must say extremely well done! You ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - chapter 3

    Wow, i really like where this is going, but i did spot many mistakes, so i will do my best to correct them. I walked into the study and shut ...

    Jul 15, 2008


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace