User avatar

endless_secrets

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Timekeeper

    Well written and intriguing but I simply exited without commenting the first time because she dies at the end. A prologue is supposed to make you want to read the ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    Thanks Winie! You guys are great! I can't belive you like it and feel the emotion even withought having the read book 1! :)

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    Thank you Kyllorac for yet another helpful crit, I remember you from I posted the beginning of another novel June, which is still in the works by the way. 38 ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Removed by Author

    This piece as well as all the others in my profile as of December 30-10 have been removed because I haven't been on YWS in years and all have either ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tales of a Kingdom

    Hello! You have something really interesting here, your descriptions are immaculate, not to over the top I think, but almost poetic in a way. I found only one mistake. No ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Perfectly-CHAPTER 1

    Hey there! I think you've got something interesting here, but I agree with the telling and not really showing, also I found myself skipping over some parts because and sections ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [2]

    Thanks Dudette, you were a lot of help actually and thanks for the ego boost! I will be posting the edits shortly and hopefully part three soon after. It hard ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [2]

    Meadowlark! I didn't see you there! Thanks for your review, i will add more desciption and fix it up according to your suggestions. I was in a rush and when ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [2]

    Rubin Thank you for your review, I will try to add alittle more description because unfortunately i am know for bridging, i really just can't wait to get to the ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [2]

    Thank you Ofir!! You just made my day, its far from being at its best but i'm glad you liked it! Of course I'll PM you when the next piece ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [2]

    Springrain Why didn't I think of that *nervous laugh* Will do!

    May 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [2]

    A novel of fantastical love, irish folklore and the adventures of one stubborn sixteen year old CIPA patient. June The second they pulled into the cobblestone driveway of their out ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [1]

    Thank you Sunshire, Kara and Kyla! You are right about her speaking to formally, I just finished writing a novel where one character has this thing about speaking formally all ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [1]

    Thank you Meadow and Kyllorak for your reviews, I have edited out most of the long sentences and few other things according to your suggestions and will be posting the ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: June [1]

    JUNE A novel of fantastical love, irish folklore and the adventures of one stubborn sixteen year old CIPA patient. June’s ears faintly registered the sound of the heart monitor’s constant ...

    May 19, 2009


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor