User avatar

empressoftheuniverse

  • Welcome Mat Re: Empress

    There's no such thing as too many questions! Let's see favorite artist/band: Emily Autumn, then MSI, Kanye West's religious raps, the punk songs from 3OH!3, Flyleaf, Paramore Favorite color: Rainbow. ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Empress

    I'm just going to spew random facts about my self. My real name is Meagan I'm fourteen but If i could be any age; it'd be 80 I've never had ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello everyone, I've got the 2:1 ratio down pat; I need no reminding :) I'm sure you all get tired of saying it. I've critiqued quite a few things already, ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help me I'm Drowning!

    Figuratively; of course. I'm new here and I've already posted two parts of one story (keeping in mind the golden ratio rule) and reviewed several works. But there's so much ...

    Aug 30, 2009


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)