User avatar

empressoftheuniverse

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Carlito :)

    Hello, I was wondering if you could review my short story Principle Mackenzie. It's rated a mild R, if that matters. For language and themes(?) Oh, and I will misuse ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Hello Evi, I was wondering if you could critique my short story called Principle Mackenzie Its a smidget under 1500 words. Oh, and comma abuse will be present. So don't ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Other Re: Late One Night

    Welcome to Yws. There are places in the welcome forum where you can meet people/ tell others about yourself/make writing buddies and whatnot. Just so you know; there is a ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: FACEMAP. Chapter 1. [R-13 for Swear Words]

    Hello, I've read this about nine hundred times and I never got around to criquing it. My goodness. First off, one of my pet peeves is average kids having ridiculously ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blu's Reviews Inc.

    I have another one. And theres probably more comma abuse in this post. Sorry. A little under 1500 words. Principle Mackenzie

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Asia--P.O.V 1 in Zombies!

    Hey, I hate to be a dirty rule-monger, but we do have a 2:1 review-to-post ratio on this website. Not that I'm holding it against you; but just so you ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Force me to review please

    Hey could you look at something I just posted Principal about 1500 words. Thanks a ton. If I like your review I'll ask you to review everything else I write. ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Principal Mackenzie

    Any and all suspensions pending expulsion were accompanied with pages of information, most of it useless hearsay. Some accusations, a handful of rumors… but if the parents pulled enough strings, ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Hello, I would like this looked at It's called scarecrow, and it's a smidget over 1500 words Short story. Thanks a ton!

    Oct 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Entry for ThornedRose's contest~

    Quite frankly, I think It could have been worse yew kewd haf meespyled awll ga wurds lyke des.

    Oct 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews: critiques from the empress

    Welcome to my castle, lonely traveler. How nice of you to drop by. Would you like some tea or--- a review, per chance? Art Poetry Scripts Fanfiction Parody Essays Other ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Explosive Reviews (Seriously... They're Dynomite)

    Hello, I was wondering what your definition of horror was. Not for this story that I want you to review, but a future one... Anyways, 1,658 words. Scarecrow.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blu's Reviews Inc.

    Oh, blue! It may be a smidget over 1500, but It's not that long! 1,658 words for your convenience. It's called scarecrow. I hope you enjoy.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love the sinner

    Wow, I really really really really really liked it. I think the ending was good-- I don't believe in redemption or regret. They're overrated. I have to admit though-- i ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?

    Will review some of your stuff if you review my story scarecrow and another story that I haven't posted yet. I'll review three works if you review those two. Thanks ...

    Oct 6, 2009


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun