User avatar

empressoftheuniverse

  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    U2-- possibly my favorite band ever (for right now) stuck in the moment

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    going to guess light devil's name. something dark and sinister, like Emilie. the name of my favorite singer.

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Questions/Answers

    Thanks for posting a question for me :smt001 Ok then. I'll just answer a random one above me Am I going to eat that? Is it laced with something.... Yes? ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    blocks the door with a HUGE piece of cheescake No one's going anywhere.

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    hhjulohyju Happy hula-hooping jack-o-lanterns use licorice-sticks outside the house of yelling jaguars ubakazooo ???????

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    banned for going on a ban war with captain classy and for informing people that its their bedtime

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I was thinking about this actually... provocative, but not my favorite. 7/10 If you don't like my signature, you're essentially dissing my favorite band... dont make me a sad panda ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I adore spinach, sorry AM. Especially fresh spinach leaves in salads. Yummmm The User Below me wishes they had a patch on one of their eyes

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to Snoink [We are]

    Awww.... thanks Snoink, Moriah. :smt001 It's thanks to Snoink's Evil Minions that I decided to try my hand at poetry... and now I love it! And if you read this, ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What color are your eyes?

    According to others, I have the most desired shade of brown in the world. O.o Its just brown to me, maybe a teeny bit hazel.

    Jan 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Tennis's Tremendous Reviews!

    Silly Poem title: ode to snoink genre: lyrical poetry link: Feel free to tear it apart, so long as you leave a little something to edit after all the blood ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Royal Reviews: critiques from the empress

    I hate to shamelessly bump my own thread but... pu-leez com bak. I iz a gewd crY ticker, I reely iz. I iz also a phan c fill preencess in ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the walrus sings at midnight

    I loved your poem, really whimsical while still feeling meaningful, sad and joyous all at once. :D Then spiders told me to tap-dance, to lightly, slightly tap-dance, right then and ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ode to Snoink [We are]

    I wrote this in a fit of silliness. Dedicated to Snoink and the usergroup Snoink's Evil Minions. TEAR IT APART. Beat it like there's candy in the center :D We ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Over-explain or be obscure???

    Sometimes in fiction, the writer has to tackle something that needs to be explained or clarified, like an unreliable narrator, a piece of history with a character, a new world ...

    Jan 5, 2010


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal