User avatar

emotionally(un)stable

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whispers of what we lost

    argg i don't think its spacing right :( Stars above us, Glisten effortlessly, Enchant the impossible. But stars fade, To dots in shallow skies. The waves pound us, Higher than ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I wish you'd die, Love

    I think the idea behind this is strong and holds a lot of potential, but I;m not sure you quite know what to do with it. This seems like it ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    I really like this poem, its full of raw emotion. I literally cried reading it. It's such a sad thing and even sadder that it's true. It portrays your guilt ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Old Friend

    This poem is very emotional, but while I think you mean for it to be sad it seems almost like the writer is mad. Some lines seem to rhyme But ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Emily Hope

    Aww! That is so sweet and extremely well written. I really love how she describes her daughter and how the poem is written directly to her. Maybe she could add ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Shadows

    My attempt at poetry once more. I hope it's alright xD Killing is fairly easy when I can turn your face pale white. I am the misfortune fate forced upon ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One big, not-so-happy family.

    I love how you described her as a replacement, it's a good way of looking at things. I really like how time goes in this poem. I think maybe you ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Racism.

    This is definitely a very passionate poem, its good to see someone speaking about about the horrors of racism. I love how true and real it is. But maybe you ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Eye of God

    Cascading reams of oceanic foam, The first sentence really grabs attention and was the perfect way to start. The words you use really create good imagery. Supports the greatest of ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What a beautiful girl

    I think I get what you're trying to say here,T the girl with everything continues to get everything and some girls waste their lives trying to be that girl. I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    It really flows well but it's a bit to forward, maybe make people have to think about what it's about it. Maybe add more about stolen innocence and more metaphors, ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lying's getting old

    Eyes wide shut, Mouth zipped open. Picky ears for what feeds the gossip. A never ending game of telephone. He said, she said, what about what they say? You thirsted ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Overcome

    You said they’d never change you, Said they’d never morph you to their own, That you’d never be a stratagy, Destiny didn’t apply to you. Yet there you lay, Consumed ...

    Jun 13, 2009


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix