-
Re: So... where have I been?
wow that is such a horrible position to be in... you're so strong to have gotten through all that. and still be so driven and positive about it. i'm glad ...
Oct 16, 2007 -
Re: Wow... it's been a long time!
hey! i remember you! you were one of the first people to comment on my poems! okay, that's a selfish way of looking it... but welcome back!!
Apr 9, 2007 -
Re: Two days late...
Hey! Welcome to the site. Don't worry- people will review. It takes about a day (sometimes less, sometimes more, depends on timing) to get a review. But I'll read it, ...
Apr 13, 2006 -
Re: Introducing Harkness
Hey, and welcome! I hope you like it here. Most people here are very honest in their critiques, but in a constructive way too. Anyway, welcome again!
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: A Party Of Polaroid Friends
Howdy, Inertia! I'll join your site thing, except the people on there intimidate me... lol...
May 21, 2005 -
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
Hey! I've seen you around TYWC. Welcome! Didn't really know you, but hey, I remember your name lol. Yeah, welcome again. Hope you like it here
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!
Hey! You're Snoink's brother, right? Anyway, welcome!
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Very insightful post there. I salute you.
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
lol. That's very interesting
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Aha! I get it.. sorta.. unless it's like an inside joke. hahahah. Sorry. I like it still. :)
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Hehe... sorry.. hey why don't you share that too? Then we can know even more about you.
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Hahah.. no... but it reminds me of Ohio.. and it confuses me, but that's why I like it.
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Well, now we know you! Nice to meet you Mr. ohhewwo (nice name by the way).
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
That's cool. Now we all know what your house looks like. :)
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard
I find it funny that you started this, not knowing how you describe yourself. And now you have 101 facts AND all this. :) Does no one else find this ...
Mar 24, 2005
