Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would stay away from fire. What would you do if you were in a car accident and I was in the other car (and you somehow knew)?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    *choke* What would you say if you saw that childhood drawing of yours on the street one day?

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would go to his university and start teaching my own *crap* What would you do if you turned into a light bulb?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Hey! I love you!!!!!!" What would you do if you woke up and found out that you've been in a coma for the past five years of your life?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "It's made like this." What would you do if you were in a dream and you knew you were in a dream?

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    They were a bit crude... then again, I can't draw a straight line without a ruler.

    Mar 18, 2005


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor