Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Art & Photography Re: Amatooooor Fotografi

    hey guys! thanks so much for the comments and criticisms. don't worry a bit about if you think it's too harsh - it's very much appreciated and loved! =D thanks ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Amatooooor Fotografi

    thanks again, explosive_pen! i really appreciate it. i never heard about the thirds, actually, so that helps. and thanks for being honest =)

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Amatooooor Fotografi

    i'm silly. Sky Meets Skysraper Purebred Obsession Freedom 1 and 2 any comments are appreciated! feel free to be completely harsh and honest as that'll help me get better =)

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: "outside" shots

    thanks for the comments guys! and yeah, i think i blurred the first shot wayy too much. and it's a bit uninteresting. and editing pictures are not my specialty. thanks ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: "outside" shots

    i'm a wannabe photographer... but alls i am is a girl with a unprofessional digital camera. =P comments or critiques please? feel free to be harsh- thanks. on the outside ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Beautiful Butterflies

    butterflies are hard to capture. these were all really pretty butterflies! keep in mind your subject. try not to have too many distracting things in the way of your photo ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Classics Debate

    i have read 9 1/2 of these... i read all the lord of the rings book until the second half of the third book (technically the fifth). heh i feel ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    hey dan! yea i'm not really a professional at photos and i've never taken any classes or anything... but yea. i love taking pictures and i wanted to comment on ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Photographs

    nice pictures liz! they're not bad for amateur photos. i like the fog one a lot. the sunset one would probably have been better if you had wider lens (which ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: So I was like...bored and stuff...

    I don't see any words... I was going to praise you about how pretty the photograph was. Then I saw your note. :D It'd be pretty cool if you enhanced ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Imporvomnet ::Image Heavy::

    Considering my expertise in art... Good job on improvement...? Seriously, I think it was never bad in the first place... But I know nothing about art, so...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    My god, Silverstar... Sorry, but I think that you proved your point in saying you hated the book. I respect your first comments, and even the three afterward, but you ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Describe

    A toothbrush. Only once-empty indents of the ground hold to the substance they contained. First contemplation is to say that either solid aqua shouts existence or its latent being shows ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Birfday

    Happy 15th Birthday! Yay! Sponson is 15! And.. well.. where's the link? :?

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Lon_205's Art

    Those are really realistic. I like the "Everlasting Umbilical" one. The baby's so cute!

    May 10, 2005


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory