Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    "Wait... so if I don't read the e-mail, something bad will happen, and if I don't send it, I will die? Why would it matter if the bad thing happened, ...

    May 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Sure you were. However, it was done on a public board, open to the public. As part of the public, I am allowed to respond to any comments on the ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    *cough cough SHE'S A THEATRE MAJOR cough cough* ;)

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Hey, Fear Factor is hilarious, to some extent...

    May 6, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like The New Changes?

    Yeah, I've been seeing that, too. It's better on the Literary Forums and Lounge, etc., but it's really obvious on the Usergroup section.

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    I understand the sheep stomach... but bull testicles!? That's.. that's.. that's HILARIOUS!

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    lol as stupid as I am, I actually got that joke. Yay me. Somewhat back on topic... What do women/girls like? I don't know either. I confuse myself.

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    "Starcraft rocks my world. Did you knew that the original story was writtenby a macedonian guy?" You play it too? Cool! I love that game, even though I really suck ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Um, is that sarcasm? I can't tell, sorry. I'm a bit slow at times. And if it's not, then it sounded like it because you kept talking for him.

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Pigeons always run away when I go near them, just like most people do when I meet them... hmm... I wonder why... Just wondering, but do Dargquon Ql'deleodna and ohhewwo ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Heh okay maybe I exaggerated when I said I guessed what it meant, because I can read a some Mandarin. But anyway, here's my handwriting.

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Heh. I know they are Chinese characters, and I took a stab at the meaning (see above). Am I right though? I am curious :)

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Hehe. That says "Hello! I am (your name). I love my boyfriend", right? I love the doodles... nice!

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    lol I feel so bad now. The first song that I learned was a simple folk song in a different language. There were three different chords!! The first recent song ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: center of the universe?

    I guess this sort of goes back to aliens and whatnot... Do you think we humans are the center of the universe? That we are the only ones here? Do ...

    Apr 22, 2005


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren