Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hate people who complain about being skinny. It annoys me to hell...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Admit it, Emma, you know you're pretty. And if you don't want to look like you, we can switch... :) Muse, you do look sort of different, but I can ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Out... This time from June 4th to June 11th

    Welcome back!

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's not the Barbies, it's society in general. It's the look on and definition of perfection. It's those people telling you that beauty is on the inside but also on ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I still say the guys should post some of their pics... Let's see, who are we waiting for now?

    May 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: All the things you can do with your fingers.

    Geez, Sureal, that sounds dirty too. :roll: Don't worry, I'll kick myself.

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well, it's not good to over-post, either, like having 6 poems/stories in the same day. Also, lots of people only get 1 or 2 reviews. That's all right, I suppose, ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Maybe the guys should post some pictures of themselves, to prove it ;)

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Universe Sweatpants or jeans?

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I WIN!!

    Congratulations. Of course, I have to ask this... did you win anything?

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    That's not that bad. I know some people who have/are going to graduate and go to college while they are 17.

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    It depends on the girl... some are desperate, some don't really care, some are clingy, some are independent... which basically means that every girl is different and there's a different ...

    May 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Australia?

    Isn't generalizing all Americans as being ignorant and selfish and all that great stuff like Americans generalizing other people of other countries? Although Americans being ignorant does tend to show

    May 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A random YWS memory exercise

    snoink- A really good critic, has interesting stories, has numerous websites, probably the person I have known the longest on here. griffinkeeper- Snoink's twin :) shadow knight- What can I ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Emma is a really nice person who has awesome hair! Fontroy has a cool avatar.

    May 10, 2005


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney