Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Is KayJuran... the one in the middle? I saw Crysi in the picture, but I couldn't tell which one was Mesh... props for Arvandor. And sabradan's the one on the ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Congrats everyone! I hope you all are happy with how it turns out! (Wow so many exclamation points... It's scaring me...) Anyway, you don't need the people on here to ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jacoson won????

    The reason this is getting so much coverage is because this is somewhat an unusual event. Many people are molested, raped, killed, kidnapped, and etc. every day. Why don't they ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any StarCraft Players?

    I played it some, though frankly, I sucked. Fun game though. Haven't played in a few months, but it's a fun game.

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: stem cell research

    Aren't those embryos frozen anyway? So, if a woman has no intention of having a baby, then why not go on with the stem cell research?

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Cool, this is going to be fun! Hey are you going to post all the nominees AND the winners or just the winners?

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    I respect that you are very supportive of Catholicism, Master of Fiction, but I don't really think anyone appreciates the "burning in hell" part, unless they are as extreme in ...

    May 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: stem cell research

    I didn't see this anywhere, so... What do you think of stem cell research?

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    As of this point, I believe we are the most intelligent organisms on this planet. Is it arrogant to speak of facts, such as inventions and discoveries?

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    I don't believe in killing. It's just hypothetical... the whole religion thing. I guess it's pretty off the main subject, however, and I should be more focused on what I ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    But wouldn't that be implying that the other religion lacks good morals? Perhaps the people of the other religion believe wholly in their belief and their own morals.

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    But who says the religion is hurting anyone? Suppose a religion says that each person ought to kill a person. The people in that religion think they are right, totally ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Serious Discussion about Religions

    But what exactly is good or bad? Something good from your religion's perspective might be very different from the good of another religion's perspecitve. Something that might "harm" someone in ...

    May 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Argh I'm so jealous of everyone on here... grr... Especially Emma at the moment because she just posted and she is my age... It's not fair! :) areida, we have ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I never implied that comment to you. I was just saying that I hate people who complain about being skinny. Sorry, if you saw it differently.

    May 23, 2005


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")