-
Re: Are We All Just American Idiots?
Heh... This has been dead for a bit, but I just wanted to comment... Zelithon, you are either a) reading out of context or b) have an extremely opinionated textbook. ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Sureal: You look like what I expected... Yay for you! Nice hair by the way... :) Micah: Your kitten's so cute! And your brother too. And you're a nice complement ...
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Empress Kat: Your picture looks like your avatar... Is it supposed to be you? Well if it is, nice job! Areida: lol Well, I can tell you're a good driver ...
Sep 8, 2005 -
Re: Hurricane Katrina
I'm surprised by the tone of this... this isn't just a rain shower... It's a hurricane. So many people lost homes... some people they knew... I don't know anyone there ...
Aug 31, 2005 -
Re: Child discipline
I read somewhere that a disciplining spank or 'smack' for a child shouldn't be painful for more than a certain amount of minutes and/or cause bruises. I agree with that. ...
Aug 19, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Heh... add the line if you want. Nice foot.
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Here comes massive comments :roll: Oh look it's Inertia! I think you dimmed the picture on purpose... Hunter's graduation.. oh they grow up so fast... TBR, I'm sure you'd look ...
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Indian Names
I think that the names for the teams aren't disrespectful, but there was that time when some sort of cheer was derived from a Native American tribe's chant or something ...
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
You guys are being a little harsh on Bobo, aren't you? I think what he means is that it is hard to see someone who is suicidal, yet it is ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
People do care about you and they do want to help you with your problems... sometimes more than you think. I'm afraid to approach people and try to help them ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Haha... I like that response... ooh i love your hair. it it dyed? No it's not dyed... and yes I am asian. Nice to see you again, YoshiArmada, and Bob ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
:roll: Yeah, me... the sideview part of my head anyway...
Jul 27, 2005 -
Re: Self Harm
Okay... I swore I would never tell anyone, but I guess I will now... on a public website. Ironic, eh? Well, I used to cut. For bad reasons like being ...
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Being gay doesn't mean you're not Christian, but it is considered a sin for a lot of the Christian religions. Well, so is adultery, right? If you cheat on someone, ...
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
More EBM pics? Oh yay! I mean, um... Morgan, you look really pretty. Formal, but pretty. You_really_suck, your friend's hair is soooo cool! And Bobo, all you need to do ...
Jun 22, 2005
