Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Gal's lovely as usual. And Qi, nice stance. You look focused :)

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Well, I never disagreed with you Qi. I know self-defense isn't all just one-sided and incredibly easy. I said that it would be better to focus on defense more than ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's Self Defense

    Another thing that highschools shoud be required to offer would be classes dealing with all of the psychological turmoil that many highschoolers go through. It could be a place to ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I find it amusing how all the guys won't admit that they are hot... heh... Not that I'm saying anything... 8-[ [Ooh I didn't know this emoticon existed..] Snoink, what ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I think neither is... because both have terrible generalizations. Not all rappers are black and not all hardcore rockers are white.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    "I can imagine how annoying it would be to be mistaken for Americans, but the truth is that you can't blame people for it." I think you just have to ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    I know, I'm just saying... to all the people who hate bands because they got popular... get over it. You're not the only one listening to music.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Kind of off-topic but, two things... There are some awesome bands with girls in them. [In my opinion, anyway. You might not agree with me...] Smashing Pumpkins [girl bassist], Tsunamibomb, ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Ah. Didn't know about the Google one. Oh well :) I wonder who the O island guy is? Hmm... Actually... now that I look at it, there's only allowance for ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Well, I don't know if I'm allowed to have official things made for YWS, but I thought that a GuestMap was really cool and though that it would be cool ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    All right. I take my comment back. Canadians are not Americans in the least. I'm sorry I insulted you and all Canadians everywhere. I didn't know my statement was incorrect ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Rei, I was being slightly sarcastic. Canadians are Americans because Canada is located in North America. That's what I meant.

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    I have talked to Canadians... some go to my school. And which statement are you referring to?

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    I used to go to Canada all the time when I was younger, but there really was no difference for me. I didn't really talk to the people there [Toronto] ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    What is the ultimate sacrifice, per se? Your own life, your allies' lives, or life itself? I think the original post intended for one's own life, but someone also said ...

    Oct 29, 2005


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden