Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Now that you have sent your first picture in, we want more of you so we can watch you grow like the old men and women who peek out in ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    TBR you aren't ugly!i!

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Grrrr. Everyone on here is pretty/cute/hot. Just when I thought I found a way to escape beautiful people offline, they pop up everywhere online. *sigh*

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I don't think you're ugly, if my opinion counts... Hehehe. He's cute.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    For posting their pictures or for being lovely?

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Why is everyone on here so beautiful? You all make me feel bad :(

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Wait, that means I don't like anime too much right? Well, I think it means that so... Don't post here unless you are drinking some beverage at the moment.

    Mar 18, 2005


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch