Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Looking good! :wink:

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Most definitely The Used. The Used vs. Keane

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    Okay. He's smaller. *shiver* Still scary though.

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    Meh. Does this work?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    Is anyone else scared of Barney? I don't remember who I was talking to... someone on this site... but anyway we were talking about Barney or something and I remembered ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    U2 vs. Sum 41

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Haha. TBR, I think you and your friends look wonderful. It certainly looks like you guys have a lot of fun. Crysi, I like your hair!!

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Actually, you look like this girl from my school in that picture.

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all the people we meet

    Haven't you wondered about all the people you meet everyday, people you might meet again or might not ever encounter later in life? All those people sitting with you that ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey I'm called a nerd, not that I want to, but I'm called that. *glares at shadow knight*

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Whoa. You have a small school. My old school is like yours (small in grades, I mean).

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Do you have any pictures of you and your date, Brad?

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I'm slow and confused..

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Crying? Eh? Did I miss something? I like the second picture. Smiling/laughing is your good side. :)

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    dreaming_mouse: Grrr. You have joined THEM the BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON HERE. Why is everyone so beautiful??????????!!!!!!

    Mar 22, 2005


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson