Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    I think stereotypes are stupid... I mean, you should like what you like. Why do you have to label everyone? Stereotyping just prevents people from being themselves. Some people are ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    The truth of the matter is, it's the girl's decision. You can pamper her all you want with compliments and love. Maybe she will feel good about herself and stop ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I don't feel as if they're broadcasting it. They're looking for support from others like them. It doesn't seem like they are forcing people to view their views, but just ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: pro-anorexia/bulima websites and blogs

    I don't really see anything wrong with it... I don't find it disgusting or weird or crazy. If that's how you want to live, then live that way.

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hurray for Strats. I have a Strat too. Here's my picture that I'll share to you all... :roll:

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hope

    So you're saying then he has hope for life? Okay, that's still hope. Just not hope to be rescued and hope for life at once.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hope

    You can, but it's illogical. If you're trapped with no means of escape, why would you want to live on? I get what you are saying, but why would the ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hope

    'Are you talking about "Hope to live" or "hope to be rescued"? Both are severely different. ' A mix of both. I agree with the reflex thing, but if you're ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hope

    Maybe hope is useless, but you're acting like hope makes things happen. It doesn't make things happen. Hope is that little part of you that wishes for something, whether it ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Hope

    'In the mudslide case. If say Person A. hoped he will live, and drank urine till they came to rescue him, and Person B. stopped hoping but drank urine untill ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I've been here for at least a day and still no one have second my nomination for most irresistible! It's really quite disappointing and since I'm only 7 years old, ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Debate Usergroup Sign-Up

    emotion_less

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?

    If they wanted to debate, they could always join the group. Nate, is it possible to do that 'show the usergroup's forum' thing like you did with Pawprints? I think ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    Best Album: Alaska - BTBAM Best 'New' Bands I Discovered: BTBAM, Silverstein, Children of Bodom, Black Sabbath, Aiden Best Songs: All Bodies- BTBAM Fist Wrapped in Blood - Silverstein Knife ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Most likely to join a writing website:

    Dec 19, 2005


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory