-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Wait why do I have to go away?
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
that's what they ALL say *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH*
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Don't mention it :D Or maybe you should post your present picture.. that way we can compare you and your little.. guy.. person..
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lol I think that Aniar's younger self has some resemblance to the guy in the icon.. thing... whatever you call it. Who agrees with me!? Okay, no one agrees. Muse, ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
... shadow knight: shut up! stop making fun of me!! :)
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
I know!!! :D
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
I can speak English... yay....
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)
Everyone dies at one point, whether it seems fair or not.
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Hmm.. I always thought that picture was you... lol... wow I'm stupid...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Potter pals 2
LOL i just watched that! i like the 2nd one better
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
I can see Japanese writing and listen to it.. I just can't understand it. :)
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Hey areida07, what was this a picture of? It looks like an event. And is one of them your sister?
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)
I was glad that she died. I mean, I'm not glad that she had to be in this whole situation, but I believe that taking her off the feeding tube ...
Apr 2, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
How dare you say Green Day sucks!! Blink 182 vs. Hot Hot Heat
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Wow... if that's unpleasantness...
Mar 31, 2005
