-
Re: Nature vs Nurture
I think it depends more on nurture than nature, although nature can play a big role through it all. Say a great basketball star has a child. The basketball star ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!
Hahaha. Don't worry Aniar, stop freaking yourself out. It's not true.
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: None of your business!!!
Hey is that the guy from the O.C. with the huge eyebrows? Whoohoo, my first time using the quote thing! Sorry, had to announce it. Anyway, er, I don't think ...
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: None of your business!!!
1) Starting time: 3:28 PM (15:28?) 2) Full Name: cough cough cough :D 3) Nickname: no one really calls me by anything else besides my name 4) School: Marist 5) ...
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*cough* yeah i believe you... :)
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
okay don't tell me bullsh**. seriously, DON'T.
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
Yeah, my computer doesn't let me use accents sometimes. We have two computers but one doesn't let me use accents for some strange reason..
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: C++ anyone?
I believe C++ is some computer program.. class.. or something.
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
Ya sé como hacer los accentos... tenemos dos computadoras y en la una no puedo usar los accentos. Pero gracias!
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
umm... i knew that.. i was testing you
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
Puedo hablar espanol (pero no puedo usar accentos con la computadora :( )!!
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: what's your school (education) like?
Hmph. My education isn't as exciting as some people's... like some people named Brad... Age 3, started school at a private school. Pretty small school. By 5th grade we had ...
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*cough* maybe... o.O I haven't seen YOUR picture niteowl! :)
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
meh I didn't say "pretty", I said reallypretty.. there's a difference!
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
little_x_soldier: You're not pretty, you're reallypretty. :D
Apr 4, 2005
