Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I personally find it very low to have plastic surgery unless, as mentioned before, it was to make a severe hospital patient look as normal as possible. Still, it's the ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    They gave us the new SAT tests, essays included.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    Hehehe. I got like a 1760 on the SAT. I know, I'm a genious. I did to pretty well on Critical Reading... but I failed at Math... I'm so proud!

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada has a cool quote in his signature

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ahem.. since SK didn't really compliment... Nickelpickle has a nice avatar. And SK is a great friend to get all my hyperness out on! :D

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    And since we posted at the same time... Aniar's baby picture looks like that avatar he used to have (is that what those are called??).

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Areida has awesome hair! *jealous* Arvandor is mature-looking.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Hehehe. Another "post your whatever" thing, although I doubt it will get as popular. Go take pictures of your handwriting... you know you want to show everyone what your handwriting ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    lol have you even seen my picture?? Well, anyway... Areida07 is wayyyyyyyy too pretty on the inside and out.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    Areida, you should NOT be talking about "pretty people" as if you weren't one...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Oh COME ON Aniar! Just show the damn picture already!! :D

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada is a really nice person to everyone

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Me thinks Aniar should post his pic..!

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    This is a stupid moment.. not really funny.. I feel like a real jerk.. I felt like a real jerk after that too. My friend was talking about her brother ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military

    Women aren't able to be as physically built as men, yet women are expected to be as strong or stronger than the men. Plus, every month comes along a disadvantage ...

    Apr 10, 2005


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown