Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Artist

    Oh please paint me love I don’t know what it looks like 'I don't know what it looks like' seems out of place there. I think it's just the way ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    The tone for this is fitting for the poem and it goes along nicely. Some parts, however, it is a little rough, like this stanza: I make you commendable, Demeanor ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken Glass & Summer Sheets

    It's written beautifully... but you should really space it out into paragraph form. It's difficult to read when it's like this. All I have to say is watch out for ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My tongueless goodbye

    Yeah... I'm pretty much jealous of you now... :) This line kind of disrupted the mindset of it when I read it: (Which I’ve won, mind you) But... wow... there's ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Psalm of Joy

    The most trouble I ran across this poem was reading it. The rhythm was slightly off, so it was hard to read with flow. Some lines I stumbled over because ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cut

    Yeah... I can kind of feel the message of the poem right now... But anyway, I felt this poem was extremely broken. It seemed like you placed all that you ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    47% of users on this site are apparently neither... or so the stats say I worry about that 47%... Hey... don't mess with us. ;)

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ho(me)

    Wow, thanks for all the nice comments! :oops: I really appreciate it.

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ho(me)

    Thanks for reading and commenting on this. I changed it with some of the suggestions you made (like hand by hand... oops :)).

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Singularity

    Whoo. Grif's poetry. ;) So yea, my two cents on it... So I was brought towards my fate, I thanked the lord for what I got, for the maw could ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: ho(me)

    our silhouettes could guide us, all on their own, beneath the lights. as we walk side by side, hand in hand, there's no one outside here to trust, since we'd ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Research Re: Proposal for creating a writing workshop for youth

    It'd be better both for the adults and for the teens. The adults won't have to put up with teenagers who will, inherently, talk a lot. The teens won't have ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Guess where this is from (parody)

    haha I get it. The Tell-Tale Heart by Poe, right? I found it funny. It took me a minute to get it, but yeah. You don't have to give me ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    Well, maybe you fit YOUR stereotype, but not every single Jewish person is just like you. Also, not every stereotype is very friendly. Some stereotypes are annoying, biased, and make ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Stereo types: more or less true?

    I think stereotypes are stupid... I mean, you should like what you like. Why do you have to label everyone? Stereotyping just prevents people from being themselves. Some people are ...

    Mar 20, 2006


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.