Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Welcome Mat Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard

    Interesting.. first you say you can't describe yourself, then you go away for 10 days and come back with 100 facts of yourself.. interesting..

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    hell fire

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If This is the lesson, where's the Teacher?

    The rhyme was forced at some parts. This line was a bit weird: "Love grows old with time and sand," Time and sand? I know it was meant to be ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Enlightenment

    Maybe I'm just really tired right now, maybe I'm just stupid. I didn't really get it. Each line had good description but they didn't seem to connect. Once you personally ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: damned angel

    say a little prayer, to that person there. it all builds up, we're gonna die tonight. say a little prayer, 'cause it's all gonna crash when this angel heads toward ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    Wait, that means I don't like anime too much right? Well, I think it means that so... Don't post here unless you are drinking some beverage at the moment.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: solidarity

    I hate people like you... You always write such good poems...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Vacuum

    I didn't get: "There won't be some people that people won't see." What does that mean? It was really confusing me. I really liked the last two lines though.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Memorising Poems

    It seems like the beginning of some witch chant in a little kids' story...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anger

    It... was... angry...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    It was allright. It's better than a lot of the rap nowadays, anyway. The lyrics were good. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but this was okay. It's spelled ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: It is always about life

    Lately, I've been feeling empty. Like I lost my feelings. I have laughed, felt upset, but it wasn't really deep. It was spontaneous and disappeared after awhile. I don't know. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're still here

    It wasn't**

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You're still here

    It was okay. It was fabulously awesome, but it was allright.

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dolls

    I don't like how you just said "there is one doll" and "there is another doll" and then you directly stated what they stood for. You need to be more ...

    Mar 17, 2005


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian