Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I don't think you're ugly, if my opinion counts... Hehehe. He's cute.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Out

    Hey my name's in there :) Anyway, this needs some work. "She has finally reached the point. The Boiling point. " The added "Boiling point" destroyed the feel of the ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An evil man

    I can feel the anger but it's more because I know the situation, not because of the words and flow.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: egotistic satchelbags and heels

    This was really good... hey, I might be slow, but are you Liz_funk? Because you write like her.

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    For posting their pictures or for being lovely?

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pine tree

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    told

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    mild

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Why is everyone on here so beautiful? You all make me feel bad :(

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: no title...

    it's falling, gently drifting down. they call it pure and beauty. what harm can come from seeing elegance? gliding down, silently, but unceasingly, self-advertisting everywhere, in the streets, the ho

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter's Escape

    "I'd rather die of adoration so hot than your touch so cold." That confused me. I don't know why.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: prayer

    I'm trying to critique this but I can't find any part that's worth changing (to me anyway). But it's not about me, so all I can say is I really ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard

    Hmm.. ripped... sounds painful...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    They were a bit crude... then again, I can't draw a straight line without a ruler.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Why I want to Hunt (essay)

    The descriptions were rather short. You would start off with what seems like a good descriptions but you wouldn't go on with it. Your last sentence doesn't conclude the whole ...

    Mar 18, 2005


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell