Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Whoa. You have a small school. My old school is like yours (small in grades, I mean).

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Heh. I was only joking. But I will take your pity anyway :)

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Do you have any pictures of you and your date, Brad?

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Sort of? *sniff sniff* I feel so loved! :)

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I'm slow and confused..

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello and welcome! I'm.. uh.. me. I don't really have a nickname because I'm not popular enough *SOB* so you can call me emotion_less.

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Crying? Eh? Did I miss something? I like the second picture. Smiling/laughing is your good side. :)

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screaming Out

    I am trying to help. Yes, writing is about emotion. But this person chose to post their writings up online. I can't help saying how I feel about the poem.

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    dreaming_mouse: Grrr. You have joined THEM the BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ON HERE. Why is everyone so beautiful??????????!!!!!!

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Now that you have sent your first picture in, we want more of you so we can watch you grow like the old men and women who peek out in ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    TBR you aren't ugly!i!

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: egotistic satchelbags and heels

    Don't find this too freaky... but I really like your work. Oh what an honor to speak to you! :)

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Grrrr. Everyone on here is pretty/cute/hot. Just when I thought I found a way to escape beautiful people offline, they pop up everywhere online. *sigh*

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    perverted history teachers

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    I know it's only the first chapter, but I'm very confused. Maybe I'm just restless right now, but the descriptions kind of bored me and confused me more.

    Mar 21, 2005


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening