-
Re: This word reminds me of...
theaters
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Actually, you look like this girl from my school in that picture.
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Very insightful post there. I salute you.
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: all the people we meet
Haven't you wondered about all the people you meet everyday, people you might meet again or might not ever encounter later in life? All those people sitting with you that ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: etude
"let me be the one to hold the knife let me be the one to kiss you let me be the one who tastes your blood…" Maybe you should switch ...
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
lol. That's very interesting
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Aha! I get it.. sorta.. unless it's like an inside joke. hahahah. Sorry. I like it still. :)
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Hehe... sorry.. hey why don't you share that too? Then we can know even more about you.
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Hahah.. no... but it reminds me of Ohio.. and it confuses me, but that's why I like it.
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
Well, now we know you! Nice to meet you Mr. ohhewwo (nice name by the way).
Mar 28, 2005 -
Re: pretty cool...couldn't think of another title...
That's cool. Now we all know what your house looks like. :)
Mar 27, 2005 -
Re: thirteen
Gahhhhhhhhh. You're still awesome at poetry! You must give me some of your talent!!!
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: Silent Battlefield
This was really good. It flowed well and was written well (except for the one spelling mistake).
Mar 25, 2005 -
Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard
I find it funny that you started this, not knowing how you describe yourself. And now you have 101 facts AND all this. :) Does no one else find this ...
Mar 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Hey I'm called a nerd, not that I want to, but I'm called that. *glares at shadow knight*
Mar 24, 2005
