Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Looking good! :wink:

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Most definitely The Used. The Used vs. Keane

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    Okay. He's smaller. *shiver* Still scary though.

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intoxication- 13+

    I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I skimmed over the words because they were a bit too much. Still, it was really good, very descriptive.

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    Meh. Does this work?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Barney.. AH!

    Is anyone else scared of Barney? I don't remember who I was talking to... someone on this site... but anyway we were talking about Barney or something and I remembered ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    U2 vs. Sum 41

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    police officers

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    chocolate

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "It's made like this." What would you do if you were in a dream and you knew you were in a dream?

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Haha. TBR, I think you and your friends look wonderful. It certainly looks like you guys have a lot of fun. Crysi, I like your hair!!

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blessing

    I know it's a tad bit late to comment on this, but whatever. "“Know, she wants me to see him first. I don’t know why. My mom’s just weird sometimes. ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: HTML

    Oh. Whoops. It should be HTML. I have no clue what that (or URL) stands for, truthfully. Heh. But it's the junk behind websites and stuff, like underlining and stuff. ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dying.

    Shouldn't this be in the narrative poetry section? I really liked this part: "Pain? What is pain? Pain is a mere jab in one's flesh. Agony is flying Through a ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: HTML

    (b)(i) it won't work right, (/i)(/b) (u) i thought i had it all figured out. (/u) nothing flows the way it's supposed to, and it's all (i) so confusing. (/i) ...

    Mar 29, 2005


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman