Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    I can see Japanese writing and listen to it.. I just can't understand it. :)

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That Day

    I liked the last two lines.. but I didn't really like the whole angel thing, even though it was the point of the poem. The angel part made me think, ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Something I Let Go Of

    Having all the first letters of the words capitalized bothered me a lot. It seemed like a corny saying you find on cards, because of the rhyming. Like niteowl said, ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would go to his university and start teaching my own *crap* What would you do if you turned into a light bulb?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: twelve

    I didn't really get the purpose, but the words kind of stood out to me, I guess, even though it confused me.

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Hey areida07, what was this a picture of? It looks like an event. And is one of them your sister?

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    I was glad that she died. I mean, I'm not glad that she had to be in this whole situation, but I believe that taking her off the feeding tube ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: answer me (the stalker)

    oblivious to the facts? talked to you (yeah, i whispered you), did you forget my words already? looking for a reply but you didn't give (me) one, or was it ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Dreams

    LOL HAHA this was HILARIOUS. I hope you don't even have a little thought that you are a bad writer though... but yeah this was really funny.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Toss Me

    I really liked that. I don't think you should change anything.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: the muse

    It seemed to end really abruptly, like it was going to go on and flourish into this really musical poem, but then it didn't.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: What Poetry Means to Me

    The rhyming made the poem stretch a little, but it was okay besides that.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    How dare you say Green Day sucks!! Blink 182 vs. Hot Hot Heat

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wow... if that's unpleasantness...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Hey! I love you!!!!!!" What would you do if you woke up and found out that you've been in a coma for the past five years of your life?

    Mar 30, 2005


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana