-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
that's what they ALL say *COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH*
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Don't mention it :D Or maybe you should post your present picture.. that way we can compare you and your little.. guy.. person..
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
lol I think that Aniar's younger self has some resemblance to the guy in the icon.. thing... whatever you call it. Who agrees with me!? Okay, no one agrees. Muse, ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
... shadow knight: shut up! stop making fun of me!! :)
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
I know!!! :D
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
I can speak English... yay....
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)
Everyone dies at one point, whether it seems fair or not.
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Hmm.. I always thought that picture was you... lol... wow I'm stupid...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: surreality (a poem)
Hey, did you show him this? Just curious, because I finished reading your story... yeah.. Anyways. The second stanza seemed kind of like you were contradicting yourself... was that intended? ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
*choke* What would you say if you saw that childhood drawing of yours on the street one day?
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: My Tough Life
Heh, thanks... my other stuff isn't as funny though, sorry.
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: My Tough Life
All I can say is that I hope you like it... heh... I’m in one of my moods again. I’m sitting here under this beautiful big tree. An oak tree, ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: surreality (a short story) (Over 13) /P
I'm guessing surreality (the poem) was the result of this story? Just a guess... The story was nice. It wasn't a very hard read, but it had depth, still. I ...
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!
Hey! You're Snoink's brother, right? Anyway, welcome!
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Potter pals 2
LOL i just watched that! i like the 2nd one better
Apr 2, 2005
