-
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
Hey! I've seen you around TYWC. Welcome! Didn't really know you, but hey, I remember your name lol. Yeah, welcome again. Hope you like it here
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
And since we posted at the same time... Aniar's baby picture looks like that avatar he used to have (is that what those are called??).
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Areida has awesome hair! *jealous* Arvandor is mature-looking.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Post your handwriting!
Hehehe. Another "post your whatever" thing, although I doubt it will get as popular. Go take pictures of your handwriting... you know you want to show everyone what your handwriting ...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
lol have you even seen my picture?? Well, anyway... Areida07 is wayyyyyyyy too pretty on the inside and out.
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)
Areida, you should NOT be talking about "pretty people" as if you weren't one...
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Oh COME ON Aniar! Just show the damn picture already!! :D
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
YoshiArmada is a really nice person to everyone
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Me thinks Aniar should post his pic..!
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: None of your business!!!
This is a stupid moment.. not really funny.. I feel like a real jerk.. I felt like a real jerk after that too. My friend was talking about her brother ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: GI Jane: Women in the Military
Women aren't able to be as physically built as men, yet women are expected to be as strong or stronger than the men. Plus, every month comes along a disadvantage ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Nature vs Nurture
I think it depends more on nurture than nature, although nature can play a big role through it all. Say a great basketball star has a child. The basketball star ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: OMG! Ciara is....a guy!
Hahaha. Don't worry Aniar, stop freaking yourself out. It's not true.
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
the alphabet..
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: None of your business!!!
Hey is that the guy from the O.C. with the huge eyebrows? Whoohoo, my first time using the quote thing! Sorry, had to announce it. Anyway, er, I don't think ...
Apr 5, 2005
