Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    They gave us the new SAT tests, essays included.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    Hehehe. I got like a 1760 on the SAT. I know, I'm a genious. I did to pretty well on Critical Reading... but I failed at Math... I'm so proud!

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cliché: poem of lust

    preference, for one thing or another, there's nothing i can do to change yours. spontaneous jealousy, appearing when you're just around the corner, at the routine rounds you make, stopping ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a corrupt land

    There was a typo: "Where the oor is sober" I think you mean poor. It wasn't really my type of poetry, but it was written fine.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: God am I in trouble...

    That sucks! I hope it all works out for you...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freewrite--"the Goodbye"

    I didn't really like the parentheses at the end, especially the last one. It was okay, besides that.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Myself

    Your poetry will develop the more you read other peoeple's works. Critique will help you a lot and the more you write, the easier it will come. I suggest reading ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    You had "read on" in your prologue and you mentioned "we." I'm assuming you have that throughout your whole story, this mysterious narrator? Here's a grammatical error that bugged me: ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The 12 Days of Christmas- Prologue

    The beginning seemed to imply that the father was the one to die, or it seemed so to me, anyway. Then the scene with the mother coming into the girl's ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: weddings[for my mum]

    "Weddings are loving" Loving? Do you mean lovely? It seemed like you were trying to write a fun, little kid poem. The rhyming was a big contributor to that. I ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Boy and The Bridge

    I personally enjoyed this, especially the way you wrote it, the format and all. Some sentences that confused me: "He wonders if he did just impulsively jump if they’d care, ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inferno (13+)

    The capitalization in front of every line bugged me, but that's your style. The poem itself was hurried, yet that sets the mood of the poem. I liked it.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Saving Grace

    It was really difficult to read, since you had almost no punctuation to direct the reader. Also, some adjectives didn't see very necessary, and it kind of made the poem ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    YoshiArmada has a cool quote in his signature

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ahem.. since SK didn't really compliment... Nickelpickle has a nice avatar. And SK is a great friend to get all my hyperness out on! :D

    Apr 13, 2005


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber