Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Between...

    I really liked this. It really put an image into my head. I can imagine the stage even though you never literally described it. I agree with ohhewwo, though, on ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Pigeons always run away when I go near them, just like most people do when I meet them... hmm... I wonder why... Just wondering, but do Dargquon Ql'deleodna and ohhewwo ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Heh okay maybe I exaggerated when I said I guessed what it meant, because I can read a some Mandarin. But anyway, here's my handwriting.

    May 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: future (p.s. A-L-L comments welcome)

    This seemed softer than your other stuff, not that it was bad. It was really good. The really long last line... is that a trademark style or something of yours? ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Heh. I know they are Chinese characters, and I took a stab at the meaning (see above). Am I right though? I am curious :)

    May 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    Hehe. That says "Hello! I am (your name). I love my boyfriend", right? I love the doodles... nice!

    May 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: five

    Yeah... can't give much critique... Really nice job, as usual.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Guitar Tabs

    lol I feel so bad now. The first song that I learned was a simple folk song in a different language. There were three different chords!! The first recent song ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunday Morning Death Parade

    This reminded me of another poem on here... it had to do with a death parade too... "I grab the bottle and seep into the land of drunkenness" The rest ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: attempt to appear older (+13)

    attempt to appear older by cussing and speaking of "mature" things glitter and all that shit in the air and love, with dizzy giggles and intense make out sessions followed ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: rain, wind, fire

    For "Wind," I don't think you should put "wind" again in the stanza, since you are describing it. It is like explaining what a words mean and using the word ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide and Seek: The Child

    I hope you're not tired of hearing this, but it was really good. I especially liked the hide and seek analogy. The part that confused me was the part where, ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: center of the universe?

    I guess this sort of goes back to aliens and whatnot... Do you think we humans are the center of the universe? That we are the only ones here? Do ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Plastic Surgery

    I personally find it very low to have plastic surgery unless, as mentioned before, it was to make a severe hospital patient look as normal as possible. Still, it's the ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: my first song

    It was okay except for this part: "It really made me sad I blamed it all on you not me I acted really bad " The "sad" and "bad" rhyme ...

    Apr 21, 2005


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton