Random avatar

emotion_less

  • Lyric Poetry Re: two

    I love the words you use in your poems... basically, I love your style of writing. Nice job, again!

    May 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Big Blue Room

    I really liked this poem. It's so uniquely written. There were some really long lines that were randomly there, so maybe you could break it up. That's about all I ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Pull Yourself Together, Girl

    "but everyone just averts their eyes, scratches the back of their hands. " I don't think you should have a separate stanza just for this. You should add it to ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    Sure you were. However, it was done on a public board, open to the public. As part of the public, I am allowed to respond to any comments on the ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    *cough cough SHE'S A THEATRE MAJOR cough cough* ;)

    May 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: three

    This was really beautiful. Except I have question, which might make me look dumb because the answer is probably obvious... why is it called "three"? Or do you not count ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sweet Sixteen

    "you know, with a touch of chocolately sweetness But be careful If you eat too much chocolate, you'll get sick " I liked the first stanza except for this part. ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: relationship abuse

    It was a bit unorganized, but it wasn't bad. The second to the last stanza was my favorite. The beginning was kind of boring though, because it was a pretty ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Hey, Fear Factor is hilarious, to some extent...

    May 6, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Like The New Changes?

    Yeah, I've been seeing that, too. It's better on the Literary Forums and Lounge, etc., but it's really obvious on the Usergroup section.

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    I understand the sheep stomach... but bull testicles!? That's.. that's.. that's HILARIOUS!

    May 6, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    I was 10 at that time. We were in class when it happened. Some girls in the year ahead of us interrupted our classroom. They were laughing and talking, and ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    lol as stupid as I am, I actually got that joke. Yay me. Somewhat back on topic... What do women/girls like? I don't know either. I confuse myself.

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    "Starcraft rocks my world. Did you knew that the original story was writtenby a macedonian guy?" You play it too? Cool! I love that game, even though I really suck ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PIGEONS!

    Um, is that sarcasm? I can't tell, sorry. I'm a bit slow at times. And if it's not, then it sounded like it because you kept talking for him.

    May 4, 2005


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory